What payment methods do you accept?
Flora and Fauna accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Afterpay, and PayPal.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes. Flora and Fauna ships Internationally.
Do you sell wholesale?
Flora and Fauna are authorised to wholesale certain products including Green + Kind, Preserve, FRUU and Cora Ball. If you love these products and have a business, online or offline, where you would like to sell these products please read more about their wholesale offer.
I am running a charity event, can you donate gifts?
Flora and Fauna work with two organisations: Where Pigs Fly Farm Sanctuary and Sea Shepherd Australia as their values and ethics match their own. Flora and Fauna puts all its capabilities into helping these two organizations. As such they don’t have the resources to support any requests outside of that.
What is your return policy?
Flora and Fauna accept returns on their products provided they are returned in the same condition as they were bought and have not been used, opened or the seal broken. If you change your mind you can return the product to the address below, please include a copy of your order confirmation or a handwritten note with your order number. They do not refund the delivery costs.
Change of mind returns is not available for razors, blades, facemasks, underwear, period underwear, menstrual cups, chocolate, reusable sanitary pads, feminine hygiene products or gift cards.
* All returns must be received within 28 days.
* All items must be unused, with seals intact and tags attached where applicable. Products’ packaging must also be received intact with no tears or blemishes.
* They strongly advise returning your order with tracking as they can’t be responsible for items that go missing before they reach them.
* They will process all returns within 7 days of receiving them.
* Please note they don’t refund delivery costs.
* Exchanges are possible. They will cover the shipping costs for your replacements.