What are Military Watch Exchange payment methods?
Military Watch Exchange accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Card and PayPal.
Where does Military Watch Exchange deliver?
Military Watch Exchange delivers Worldwide.
Do you have a return policy?
Absolutely. Military Watch Exchange give you 10 days to examine your item to be sure you are 100% satisfied. If not call them within the 10 day period and they will authorize the return and all they ask is that you return it within a few days after you call them.
What is Military Watch Exchange exchange policy?
Before you consider returning your watch take a look at the other items they have available as they are more than happy to exchange your watch for another. This also helps them keep the costs down and enables them to keep their watch prices low.
If you choose to exchange your watch your only charges will be any price difference and a $10.95 shipping charge.
How will I receive my refund?
1. In the case of a credit card payment, a credit will be applied to the card used to make the original purchase.
2. If payment was made by check or money order, a check will be issued by mail.
3. If you are returning a gift, you may choose to credit the original credit card for the purchase value, or you may request a credit, which can be applied to any purchase in the future. Credit has no expiration date.
4. Refunds will be issued for the purchase amount, including any applicable taxes paid, Their actual cost to them and any credit card fees or charges which total 5% of the purchase price, as well as shipping, handling, and insurance costs, are non-refundable, except in the case of an error on their part.
5. Please allow approximately 10 business days to complete the return process.