What is the payment method?
Envato Elements accept VISA, Mastercard and PayPal for subscription payments.
What is the Envato Elements?
Envato Elements is the worlds premier marketplace for creative assets and creative people. Millions of people around the world choose Envato Elements Market, Envato Elements, Envato Studio, Envato Sites and Envato Tuts+ to buy files, educational courses, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to build websites, videos, apps, graphics and more.
Envato Elements is passionate about helping independent creatives all over the world to earn a living doing what they love, and to date have paid out over $400 million dollars in earnings to their community.
How does it work?
Each time you log into your Envato Elements account you will need to enter your username and password plus an authentication code. You will need to access your authentication code from a mobile app like Authy or Google Authenticator. These apps generate time-based codes that are only valid for a small period of time.
What will happen after I cancel?
Between now and the date your subscription would have renewed:
* Your current subscription will still be valid.
* You can continue downloading and creating new licenses.
* There will not be any pro-rata refunds.
After the date your subscription would have renewed:
* Your payment method will no longer be charged unless you choose to resubscribe.
* You will be able to see a list of items you have previously licensed and continue using them for the projects they are licensed for.
* You will not be able to download any new item, including previously licensed items.
* You will not be able to create new licenses for any item, including previously licensed items
* If you resubscribe, you will be charged a new subscription price (whatever the latest is at the time).
What if I lose my device?
If you lose your device you can use your backup codes to log in. Once you gain access to your account you can disable your two-factor authentication from account.envato.com and set it up on a new device.
Can I turn two-factor authentication off if I change my mind?
Yes, you can manage your two-factor authentication from account.envato.com by clicking on ‘Two Factor Authentication’ and disable (or enable) at any time.