What is the payment method?
SHEIN accepts VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Diners Club, and PayPal.
How much is Sales Tax?
Sales Tax is calculated on the total merchandise value of your order, after discount. The tax is calculated based on combined state and local tax rates, as applicable, and the items you are purchasing. SHEIN’ll always show you how much Sales Tax you’ll be charged when you go to checkout. The Sales Tax shown at checkout will be for your default address and will be updated if you change your delivery address.
Will Sales Tax be refundable?
In case if you return your item for a refund, the Sales Tax will also be refunded back to your original payment method.
How will I get my refund?
* Refunds will be processed within 7 days after they receive your package. You can choose whether the refund will be made to your SHEIN Wallet or your original form of payment.
* SHEIN will NOT be including the original shipping fee and insurance because they are non-refundable.
* During high volume seasons such as Black Friday or Christmas, additional time of up to 1 week may be needed to process your refunds SHEIN’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
How can I return the item?
They are bummed if you’re not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and they gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt for most items in new condition.
* Please contact Customer Service by submitting a ticket on their site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason. They will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
* After receiving return instructions from them, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
* Drop off your package at the local post office.
* Most returns are processed within 5 business days after they receive your package. They will issue a refund to your SHEIN wallet if they are not otherwise informed to refund your payment account in advance. Wallet balance can be used on your next purchase or be withdrawn to your payment account. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.