What is the payment method?
FC-Moto accepts Credit card Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Amazon Pay, and PayPal.
How can I track my order?
* You will receive a shipping confirmation from us as soon as they have received your payment and the shipment was sent off.
* This email will contain a tracking code with which you can track your order (DHL: http://www.dhl.de/de.html; UPS: https://www.ups.com/content/de/de/index.jsx).
* Please note that it may take a few hours for your tracking code to be registered, as it will only just have been transmitted to the logistics provider when your shipping confirmation email was sent.
How can I export goods to another country and will I get a VAT refund?
* You can request a VAT refund. The prerequisite for a refund is that the invoice address is in a country outside the EU and the delivery address in Germany.
* Please contact the customs office to request a goods export form.
* Make sure to get your invoice stamped by customs when you export the goods. All you have to do then is to send them the stamped original (not a copy or scan!) of the invoice.
* The VAT refund will be credited to your credit card or PayPal account.
* Please note that you will be liable for the fees for prepayment or cash on delivery orders and do not have a German or EU bank account.
What can I do if I receive a damaged or wrong item?
* Please send a photograph of the item by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* In case of a damaged item, please send a photograph that clearly depicts the damage.
* In case of incorrect delivery, please also add a photograph of the barcode and the label on the item.
* FC-Moto will get back to you as soon as we have verified the matter.
* Should the error be attributed to them, then they can offer you either a returns label or a free return of the incorrect item(s); in countries * where that is not possible, they will refund the shipping costs.
* In the latter case, they will need a copy of the shipping invoice for the refund.
How and when can I exchange or return an item?
* You can, of course, return any item to them. If you cannot find the returns slip that came with your order, you can download the returns slip or the returns slip in PDF format right here.
* Please make sure to include the filled out returns slip and a copy of your invoice in the parcel with the returned item.
* Returns are free of charge to you within Germany. Please visit our Returns Portal for more information.
* Items must be returned within 30 days of parcel delivery. The item must be unused and in its original packaging.
* FC-Moto will proceed according to your stated preference on the returns slip (exchange or money back), once they have received the item. You can also choose a different item instead: should price for the returned item and the new item differ, they will either refund the difference or send you an invoice for the outstanding amount.
* Please note that you will be billed €3.90 shipping costs for a return of all products.