What is Vestiaire Collective’s returns policy?
The Vestiaire Collective community is made up of both professional and individual sellers. Read on for the return policy for both types of seller.
If you ordered from an Individual Seller
If you have received an item from an Individual Seller and it’s not what you expected or you have changed your mind, you can relist the item for sale, free of charge, for up to 72 hours after receiving it. You will receive all proceeds from the re-sale.
If you choose to relist your item after 72 hours but within 14 days of receiving it, you will pay a small processing fee according to the price of the article. To find out more about these fees and how to easily re-list your item.
Good to know - It is not possible to return items bought from an Individual Seller. If you feel that your authenticated item does not match its description.
If you bought an item from a Professional Seller
If you receive an item from a professional seller that isn’t as you expected or you’ve changed your mind, you can:
- Choose to relist the item free of charge on Vestiaire Collective for up to 72 hours after receiving it
- Return it to them within 14 days for a full refund
How do I return an item bought from a professional seller?
There are both professional and private sellers in the Vestiaire Collective community. If you have bought an item from a professional seller, you have the option of returning it within 14 days of delivery.
Good to know - Items ordered from individual sellers are not eligible for returns.
To return an item bought from a professional seller
First, log in to your account:
- On the App: My Account → My Purchases.
- On the website: My Account → Purchases and Sales.
- Find the item you want to return, then click Display the Details.
- A button marked Return the Item will appear. Click on it.
- Explain why you are returning the item to access your prepaid Shipping Label. Download and print the label, then attach it to your parcel. The package is now ready to be shipped!
- You have 14 days from receiving the item to return it to a professional seller.
Good to know - If the Return the Item button does not appear, it means the item was ordered from a private seller.
Important: For the return to be accepted, the authentication label must be kept on and left intact.
Why didn’t I receive a full refund for my cancelled order?
- Vestiaire Collective is an international entity with buyers and sellers all over the world.
- If you have received a refund for an item that was listed outside your home country, your bank or credit card issuer may have applied an international transaction fee which reduced the final amount received into your account.
- These fees are not charged by Vestiaire Collective, so unfortunately they’re not able to refund them.
- To give you an idea of what this could mean for any cancellations or refunds, the fee is typically between 1-3% of the transaction amount.
- To avoid the possibility of a transaction fee being applied to any future refunds, you may choose to order items listed in your home currency, or discuss international transaction fees with your bank or credit card issuer.