Do I need to sign for delivery?
* Most of their shipments contain valuable items, so their carriers are required to obtain a signature upon delivery for equipment ordered.*
* If you are not available to sign for the delivery, you can arrange for another adult to accept the delivery on your behalf – as long as it is at the same address.
Which carriers are used for shipping my Dell Order?
Dell partners with Syncreon and DHL Parcel UK to deliver your order. Tracking Numbers and Carrier Links will be provided on your Online Order Status when your order ships. Bulk orders of more than 20 packages may get shipped by a different carrier.
Can I change my order?
* Once you submit your order, it immediately enters their order processing system so it is not possible to change the order in any way once it has been submitted.
* If you need to place an additional order, please contact a Dell sales representative at 1-866-640-3355 or visit them at www.dell.ca and click the Shop Icon
Can I return my order?
* You can return products that you bought directly from them
within the timeframe set by Dell’s Return Policy.
* If your order has an error, or if you want to return your order for another reason, don’t refuse delivery of your order as this will increase the time it takes to credit your account.
*If you would like to return your order, accept the delivery and request a Return:
Online: You can request a return by completing the Return Request
Customer Care: If you need assistance processing your Return, please contact Dell Customer Support experts.
Will my shipping fees be refunded if I request a Return/Will I be charged a Restocking Fee?
* Shipping charges are not refundable.
* When you return your system, they’ll credit your account for the price of the system, minus the initial shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees.
* For information about returning Dell products, including detailed information about restocking fees and shipping, see Dell’s Return Policy.