What is the return and exchange policy at Sephora?
Sephora allows for returns and exchanges if you’ve changed your mind about a product. This applies to online and in-store returns. All returns and exchanges due to change of mind are subject to a 30-day return and exchange policy upon receipt of order, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Item must be in its original purchase condition - packaging must be unopened, unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
- Items purchased as part of a set or a multi-item pack must be returned as a whole set.
- This return policy does not apply to items, which have been stated as non-exchangeable or non-returnable.
- For online orders, shipping costs associated with the return of the product will not be covered by Sephora.
How do I return an online purchase?
You can get in touch with their Customer Service here and include the following details in your enquiry:
- Order Number,
- Name of the Item, and
- Reason for return
How do I return an in-store purchase?
Please take your item back in store with your receipt so their Cast Members can assist you with your return.
Am I able to return an item bought from Sephora in another country?
All returns for international purchases are currently not available.
What if my item was missing, incorrect, damaged, or faulty?
If this happens, please fill their webform here and select the issue as ‘Missing Item’, ‘Wrong Item’, or ‘Damaged / Expired Item’. Please also include the following details in your form:
- Image of the Item/Parcel(s) received
- Name of Item
- Order Number